Right around the end of July and beginning of August, you will receive your property tax statement in the mail. Your property tax statement will come from the county or city assessor’s.
What Can I Do If I Am Not Ready To Buy A House Right Now
Does it seem like everyone you know is moving? Neighbors, friends, coworkers? When the sales market is hot like it is right now, it is really easy to catch the bug and want to find a new home too. But what if you aren't ready?
There are a lot of reasons why you might not be ready. Do any of the following apply to you?
1. You don't think your home will sell for enough to make it worth it.
2. You are locked in a rental contract for another 6 months, 1 year, or longer.
3. You Don't have enough for a down payment.
3. You don't think you have good enough credit.
4. You are new to Utah and don't know where you want to live.
5. You don't want your kids to have to move during school.
6. Any other reason.
You would be amazed how many people we talk to that think they can't buy, but are actually closer than they think. There are quite a few solutions to most of these issues. Talking with an experienced real estate agent can get you on the right step to solving any issues that are holding you back from buying a great new home!
It doesn't hurt at all to at least make a phone call and discuss your options. Would you make that phone call if you knew you would find a solution that would help you buy now? Or if you new you would get started on a plan that would make it possible to buy a home sooner than you thought? Go ahead and pick up the phone now to find out your options.